DF CrcSfv is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2003-09-01. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
- Calculate CRC32-Codes for Files
- Create SFV-Files, based on CRC32-Code
- insert your own comments with leading semicolon ";"
- check with the help of SFV-Files CRC-Codes of other files
- the SFV- and other files must exists in the same directory
- the SFV-File ist always created as a preview and have to be
saved over the contextmenu or the save-Button
- Use the contextmenu to,
- copy CRC-Codes or the contents of the SFV-File to the clipboard
- save CRC-Codes or content of SFV-File
- Register the Program for the File-Extension SFV to easily open DF CrcSfv
with click on a SFV-File
- change the program language (Changing the language will be active
in the same moment in DF CrcSfv, in the explorer menu after reopen the
windows-explorer or after restarting windows later)
- optional renaming of bad files after SFV-file-check
- view of summary after SFV-file-check
- batch-mode from command line
- remember windows position
- optional trayicon
- stopping all operations
DF CrcSfv (version 1.3) has a file size of 592.81 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 193 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of DF CrcSfv since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-25.
The latest version is 1.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-03.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2003-09-01
Change to multilanguage, fix some errors, XP Menus, register file extension with sfv, view of a summary after SFV-file-check, optional renaming of bad files after SFV-file-check, fixed toolbar